The Borche BH High Speed Series of machines features a Hydraulic cylinder with a reduced diameter which doubles the mold moving speed compared to the traditional toggle machines. The Borche BH High Speed Machine can increase efficiency by 50%.
Patented toggle structure and hydraulic clamping systems are implemented for high precision molding, and a linear guide rail for the clamping unit increases mold moving precision and response.
The fast speed injection can save plastic material cost by reducing the product weight by 3-5% and also solves the problem of deformation or shrinkage of molded products.
The Borche BH High Speed Series Features
- Machines above the BH260 come equipped with double servo drive systems, reducing cycle time.
- Theoretical maximum injection speed can reach up to 220-300mm/s
- Nano infrared energy-saving heater bands with high heating efficiency and heating transmission can save power by about 20-40%
- Oil free lubrication which leads to a cleaner molding environment.
- Equal force on tie bars, which can also be monitored on line with automatic overload protection.
- Non contact maglev transducers for injection and platen moving ensure high precision, and longer life of parts.